Jobs with KAPE
Project Admin/finance officer Based in Kampong Chhnang Province
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education, a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks a qualified Cambodian national as the Project Financial/Administrative Officer for Kampong Chhnang province implementing in 18 schools in Kampong Chhnang, Pursat, in a WeWorld supported project called Reinforcing Education Access with Community Help 3 (REACH 3).
The Project Financial/Administrative Officer will provide assistance to Provincial Coordinator and Project Officers in order to ensure proper financial and administrative support. She/he will collaborate closely with KAPE Head Office Financial and Human Resources Managers, who will directly support and supervise the Financial/Administrative Officer’s work.
- Ensure all financial transactions; grants; procurement; purchases; travel; etc are properly documented in compliance with internal procedures and donor requirements.
- Reconcile the ledger to the bank statement to ensure that all transactions have been recorded in Quick-Book and Excel Report for the month.
- To prepare detailed budget and monitor against donor’s currency budget.
- Prepare timely quarterly and yearly financial reports and supporting documentation, in coordination with the Provincial Coordinator and central KAPE office in Kampong Cham
- Manage and monitor expenses project budget, highlighting variances and resource allocation to Finance Director; Provincial Coordinator; Project Manager and to other relevant staff.
- Do the orientation to cluster director, school director and program staff at the start of each fiscal year
- Assist Provincial Coordinator to deal with problem with all departments
- Actively participate in and contribute to the annual planning process and ensure timely submission of annual budget plans with the Technical Adviser
- Support relevant staff in the development of new project proposals, budgets and reports
- Update and develop a donor database
- Provide administrative support to the project staff and ensure project documents are filed correctly
- Carry out other HR, administrative and finance tasks as required.
- Comply with all KAPE internal Policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance/Relevant Degree level Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Finance and Administration position
- Knowledge of financial systems and implementing internal controls
- Confident/proficient in the use of QuickBook advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working in NGO is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in English is an advantage
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Hiring decisions will be made without prejudice to gender. KAPE is committed to child protection. We reserve the right to terminate employment of staff should background checks reveal that children may be at risk.
Interested candidates should submit their Cover Letter and CV (maximum 3 pages) include three (3) references, no later than July 28th 2019 at 5:00 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview at the KAPE Office in Kampong Cham.
Attention: KAPE Main Office: Provincial Teacher Training College, Kampong Cham Town, Kampong Cham Province or email Mr. Chuon Saran HR\Admin Manager, Email: To firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 012.752 553