Jobs with KAPE
Project intern for HCC Project Based in Siem Reap Province
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education (KAPE), a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks the position of One Project intern, National candidate based in Siem Reap Province for the Happy Cambodian Children (HCC).
Kampuchea Action to Promote Education, a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, for a newly inaugurated project called Happy Cambodian Children (HCC) that will intensively increase educational quality and access in 41 primary schools and 1 community kindergarten in Kampong Cham, Tbaung Khmum, Kratie, Siem Reap and Ratankiri Provinces. This is a new project that will as part of a new partnership with Kinchan Foundation. The project is implementing in closely cooperation with the District Office of Education and also Provincial of Education in the target areas. This project will be implemented over 3 years starting 2017 with eventual expansion to other provinces.
- Reviews and becomes familiar with the various projects undertaken by KAPE, the policies currently in place as well as how they affect standards for communications materials (e.g. Child Protection Policy, Gender Policy).
- Assist the team to orientate all of project activities and other forms to school principals, teachers and other stakeholders.
- Assist POs to conduct/facilitate initial and refresher training, coaching and mentoring on education to school principals, teachers and relevant stakeholders;
- Participate and support the development of HCC Monthly activity appropriate to meet the goal and objectives of HCC/KAPE.
- Assist to prepare monthly planning, cash forecast, and verify school grant expenses/fund disbursement by ensuring the fund deliver in accordance to budget approved plan, financial policy/procedures, and prevent collusion or malpractice of managing HCC fund.
Required qualifications include:
- Fresh Graduate or 4th Year of Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g, education, development, or management) or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving ability, strong analytical skills, and creativity
- Dynamic and proactive with an ability to learn new skills quickly
Stipend: $100 to $120 per month plus other benefits
Applications must be submitted to HR Office at KAPE on or before 25 September 2020 at 5:00 PM. Certificates need not be provided at this time. Candidates are encouraged to keep CVs to 4 pages or less. Interested applicants may submit cover letter and CV to:
Attention: Mr. Chuon Saran, Email: email@example.com, and CC to Mr. Oeurn Bora, Project Manager, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Applicant for Project intern based in based in KAPE Main Office in Kampong Cham.
7Higher Education Institutions